Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas - a little late!











Okay, I know it's February 3rd. But, I realized this morning that I hadn't blogged in almost 2 months. I really should get into the habit of posting news. I will try harder.








We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent the weekend before Christmas with my parents and my sister's family. It was so much fun to watch Emily play with the ribbons on her gifts. She really didn't care about what was inside the boxes. My dad made fabulous ham, turkey, and stuffing. He is such an amazing cook and I love eating at their place!








Christmas was spent with Jim's parents and his brother and his brother's girlfriend. They made the trek to Pearland, which was wonderful, as we really wanted Emily to spend her first Christmas at home. She, of course, got a TON of gifts and is loving playing with everything she received. Santa brought her a red wagon and when the weather is good, we take rides around the neighborhood, which she loves.








At Christmastime, she was rocking all the time. We felt for sure that crawling was right around the corner. I'll update that in the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment